As a leadership and negotiation strategist, Elizabeth is available for interviews on the following subjects:
- How to negotiate for the career and life you want
- Becoming an effective leader and decision maker
- How to handle workplace conflict
- How networking effectively can advance your career
- The importance of determination in success
- Accepting a “no” for an answer and how do you get to a “maybe” or “yes” in any negotiation
- The benefits of a STEM education
- How to establish work environments where employees feel valued
- Thriving in Corporate America as a WOC and POC
Through her best-selling book, The Art of Getting Everything, as well as media interviews and keynotes across the country and Latin America, Elizabeth has inspired thousands of professionals to become transformative leaders, who have been able to make a significant difference in their organizations.
She is a knowledgeable and engaging interviewee who can share great strategies and stories with your viewers and readers. She is fluent in both English and Spanish. To book an interview with Elizabeth, please contact email@example.com.
- Univision: Cómo abogar por sus intereses en su corporación
- WAPA TV: El poder de la negociación
- ABC Primetime: Consejos para negociar una oferta de trabajo o un aumento de sueldo
- El Arte de Obtener Todo: Entrevista con experta negociadora Elizabeth Suárez
- Así Vivo Mejor Podcast
- Pasa la Voz
- El Nuevo Dia: Cómo desatar el poder de la negociación
See Elizabeth in Action
Elizabeth is a knowledgeable and engaging interviewee who can share great strategies and stories with your viewers and readers.